BESPOKE CREATIVE SOLUTIONS
London Millennium Suites
Interval International, who we had just completed a production in the South Pacific for, introduced us to LMS. We became literally involved from the ground floor up, the Millennium Suites were still being built and the company had no logo, no stationary, no brochure, nothing to film, and not even a company name. It is very rare that you get the opportunity to start a design and marketing process with a completely clean slate. LMS became our biggest client ever, we had a six figure budget to work with and was involved in every aspect of marketing, from designing logo’s, producing videos, taking photographs, building interactive DVDs, and handling the newspaper and magazine media marketing account.
- We had the pleasure of handling this clients marketing strategy for over 4 years and was instrumental in taking a large number of their publicity photographs, which in many cases involved working with models and organising large scale photo-shoots.
- We were solely responsible for scripting, storyboarding, filming and editing a number of promotional DVD’s and interactive DVDs. We arranged various celebrity voice-overs and designed the DVD on-body printing and the DVD slipcases.
- We designed the ‘LMS’ logo, the marketing brochures and arranged all the printing.
- We ran the media account and was responsible for designing all of the artwork, and buying advertising space within national magazines and newspapers, from full page advertisements right the way down to small box advertisements.
To produce a picture portfolio, logo, brochures and a number of promotional DVD’s, which would be used by the client to market properties and holiday rentals in Southern Turkey. The DVD was dubbed into a number of European languages and distributed throughout the UK and Europe.
- We had the pleasure of co-ordinating this clients marketing strategy for over 8 years and was instrumental in taking a large number of their publicity photographs, which in many cases involved working with models and organising large scale photo-shoots.
- We were solely responsible for scripting, storyboarding, filming and editing a number of promotional DVD’s, arranging various celebrity voice overs, and designing the DVD on-body printing and the DVD slipcases.
- We designed the ‘bird’ logo and a substantial number of brochures, and arranged all the printing.
- We arranged a number of large profile exhibitions at the NEC Birmingham, which included stand design, radio commercials and supporting marketing material.
This is one of a number of Radio Commercials that we scripted and then had produced in London prior to our client taking a stand at a number of large-scale over-seas property and holiday rental exhibitions. We booked and arranged all the radio ‘airtime’ for the run-up period to the exhibitions. The commercials were very successful in bringing extra people to the exhibition stand.
Hayes & Jarvis
To produce a number of holiday programmes for Hayes & Jarvis, who specialise in ‘long-haul’ holidays. Because of the cost of booking a holiday with this operator, we convinced our client that a DVD would be the perfect marketing tool for the potential holidaymaker. It allowed the customer to look at film footage of a number of resort destinations and compare facilities between these resorts. It featured essential travel information relating to that particular country along with film footage of the tours and excursions that were available.
- We had the pleasure of working with this client for a number of years, during which we filmed at many resorts in a number of countries, including the Maldives, Kenya, Sri Lanka, Dubai, the Seychelles and the South Pacific.
- The DVD’s were an instant success; they were promoted throughout the tour operator’s brochure with a special symbol to show that a particular resort had a video feature. Within the first year, we had a full years film schedule mapped out due to the demand of holiday resorts wanting to come on board.
- We were entirely responsible for scripting, storyboarding, filming and editing all of these productions, arranging various celebrity voice-overs, and designing the DVD on-body printing and slipcases.
To produce 15 individual interactive Master DVD’s, which would then be replicated and used by Bourne Leisure to market holidays and caravan ownership within their holiday parks, situated throughout the UK. A separate generic slide show was included within the DVD, sponsored by ‘Willerby Caravans’ and featuring an interactive directory relating to each model of Willerby caravan.
- We had the pleasure of working with these clients for a number of years, during which time we filmed at all of their holiday parks conducting interviews with staff, caravan owners, and holiday guests. We not only produced interactive DVDs, but also sales and training DVDs along with a marketing DVD for the largest European static caravan manufacturer, Willerby Caravans, who were based in Hull.
- We were solely responsible for scripting, storyboarding, filming and editing all of these productions, and arranging various celebrity voice-overs.
- We designed the DVD on-body printing and the DVD slipcases, and arranged all the replication of the DVDs and DVD slipcases.
Campaign Video For The CFMA
Julia Martin Show Reel
Julia Martin in Austria presenting a new TV Documentary